Saturday, February 27, 2010

Putting It Off

A very lazy day, highlighted by Maryland's nail-biting double-overtime win at Virginia Tech and my bad movie of the week. However, the bad movie was such an incredible achievement, such a masterpiece of awful, that I haven't quite been able to put a review together. I thought for a second about writing in two parts (I plan on checking the web to see if a film student has ever done a thesis on how bad this movie is), but I'm going to wait until I'm ready to write tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy this condensed version of The Soup that includes a clip from Tool Academy that actually made me double over in laughter.

3 comments:

MJG said...

I'm not sure which guy it is, but my sister actually dated someone who is on the tool academy this year.

Josh said...

Wow...

Anonymous said...

The clips of Tool Academy from the past two episodes of The Soup have been so great, we're thinking of tuning in...at least as long as that guy is still on the show.

-Tom