Thursday, July 23, 2009

Perfection

My wife, a regular winner at radio contests, today opened up a package to find that she won a copy of Season One of Transformers on DVD. She's awesome. She's going to regret having won that when I watch it until it burns a hole in our DVD player.

Anyways, I was going to put up a video of the opening credits of the show, but I would be neglectful if I didn't post this video instead of Chicago outfielder DeWayne Wise's catch this afternoon . Is it the greatest catch I've ever seen? Maybe, but probably not. Is it the greatest catch I've ever seen, given the circumstances? The only one that rivals it on that account was
Endy Chavez's grab in Game 7 of the 2006 NLCS. Problem is (sorry, Marissa) the Mets lost that one. Buerhle took this one home.

No comments: