Tuesday, October 12, 2010

She Does It Again

Before you watch this and laugh at the insanity of doing this in a political commercial, stop and think. This woman is running for the United States Senate. There is someone who is running in a general election, as the candidate of one of the two major parties, for the United States Senate, of which there are only one hundred members, and this person starts an ad by assuring people she is not a witch. And then what happens towards the end in the next ad? You start to wonder if she's even taking this seriously.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Not a witch?" That sounds like witch-talk, to me! Still, I don't want to pay my fair share with higher taxes...it's quite a conundrum. If only one of them turned out to be a secret muslim, I'd know for sure whom I should vote for.

-Tom