TV Ranking time. Last week for the #1 show. Looks like it's going to be one hell of a fun baseball weekend.
Top 10 Currently Airing Scripted TV Shows as of October 21, 2010 (Last week's rank):
- 10. Grey's Anatomy (10) -- Didn't see last night's yet, but no reason to change. Not much change this week, at all.
- 9. House (8) -- Drops a spot, more on the strength of the show that moved up.
- 8. Boardwalk Empire (7) -- Still two episodes behind, but Michael Kenneth Williams got more involved in the last episode I saw, which only means good things. It's certainly well-acted, with Michael Shannon doing a great job.
- 7. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (9) -- The more you watch this show, the more you realize how great it is. I'm not sure they've made a truly bad episode.
- 6. Community (6) -- There hasn't been a standout episode in a few weeks, so it's just consistently strong. The auto-tuning YouTube videos was a nice touch in tonight's episode.
- 5. Dexter (4) -- Happy to see Dexter getting involved in the main plot of the season. Way too much Batista and LaGuerta.
- 4. 30 Rock (5) -- On fire. Tonight's episode was another great one with crazy Tracy, good Jack and Liz time, and "The Best Friends Gang" slayed me. Frajier!!!!!!!
- 3. Sons of Anarchy (2) -- They've taken too long to set up this trip to Belfast. I'm betting the show will be at the top of its game now that the trip is finally underway.
- 2. Terriers (3) -- This became the best current show on TV as of 11:01 PM last Sunday. It hasn't had anything approaching a weak episode yet.
- 1. Mad Men (1) -- The season finale wasn't only as good as the rest of the season, but it makes perfect sense if you take some time to think about it. A lot of weird things happened this year and the season finale was all about confusing this string of weird coincedences for fate.