Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anita New Sense Of Humor

  • The Monologue:
    • I'm sure everyone would get tired of it, but I could do a whole post of Ginny Thomas jokes. I could do a week full of posts of Ginny Thomas jokes.
    • Ginny Thomas called Todd Heap to ask him to apologize to Brandon Merriweather.
    • Ginny Thomas called New Orleans to ask them to apologize to Hurricane Katrina.
    • Ginny Thomas called Magic to ask him to apologize to AIDS.
    • It's fun to run jokes into the --
    • Wait, I'ma let you finish, but Ginny Thomas calling Taylor Swift to ask her to apologize Kanye is the greatest Ginny Thomas joke of all time!
  • Random Pop Culture:
    • Survivor is lame this season. There, I said it. They have to try to falsely drum up suspense. They can't all be winners and this one is following in some huge footsteps.
    • Fox is excited about a Rangers-Giants series! I don't care as long as it doesn't involve the Yankees.
  • One More:
    • Ginny Thomas called your already growing boredom with Ginny Thomas jokes to ask it to apologize to me.

No comments: