- Crystal Bowersox came back from the dead to sing CCR's "As Long As I See the Light". She's got a decent voice and will probably last deep into the competition but I can't see her winning. The judges just fawn over her. I don't get it.
- Haeley Vaughn - She's quite bubbly but her version of Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" was not very good. She's in trouble.
- Lacey Brown - Her "Kiss Me" by Six Pence was painful to listen to. I think I heard Bailey howl from 30 miles away. It sounded like a drunk girl at a fraternity party stealing the DJ's microphone and singing Karaoke. Pack your bags, you Finito Santiago.
- Katie Stevens - The cutest gal in the pack. She has talent but was definitely in the wrong key for Corrinne Bailey Rae's "Put Your Records On". Did I mention that she is really, really cute. Wait a minute, she's only 17 years old? Nevermind. I will withhold any further comments.
- Didi Benami performed "Lean On Me". She kinda reminds me of Kristie Lee Cook. She is probably better off sticing to country music. To this point, I thought she had the best vocals of the night. The judges didn't like the song choice.
- Michelle Delamor - I loved her "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed. On a side note, I have noticed that Ellen repeats everything that Randy says. Let's see how far this streak continues.
- Lili Scott - Sang Sam Cooke's A Change is Gonna Come". She was really good. I think it is funny when Randy calls the ladies "Dude".
- Katelyn Epperly sang Coldplay's "The Scientist". You know what this season is missing? A really hot girl with marginal talent. The easiest on the eye is Katelyn but that is not saying much. I can see Katelyn following the Katherine McPhee trend of removing more and more clothing as each week goes by.
- Paige Miles - If I closed my eyes, I wouldn't know whether it was Paige singing or Kelly Clarkson singing. She lost a bit of energy toward the end but I liked it overall.
- Siobhan Magnus - When I heard she was singing Aretha Franklin's "Think", I screamed at the television "Nooooooo. Don't do it". Only really large people can sing this song properly. I have to admit that I was completely wrong. She was flat out awesome. She would get my vote for best of the night (if I voted).
The two people going home should be Lacey Brown and Haeley Vaughn. Then again, I seem to be wrong every time.
Forwarded Email of the Day: "Following Monday and Tuesday on the Calendar is W.T.F.". Makes you think...