Friday, March 26, 2010

Madness

I didn't post last night because the basketball ended so late. Nothing I could write would be as interesting as if you just went and found highlights of Butler's win over Syracuse (remember how high I've been on Butler all year) and the Xavier-Kansas State game, which was one of the great tournament games ever. Think clutch shooting, impossible 3-point shots, two overtimes, and the great Gus Johnson calling it all. Tonight, my two other favorite mid-majors go and both Northern Iowa and St. Mary's have real shots at going to the Final Four. The best NCAA tourney in recent memory rolls on.

Also, today starts two straight weeks without work, so I'm going to try to make a serious dent in the "Worst of the Worst" list. Any ideas, beside the cherry blossoms, on what to do for two weeks?

No comments: