Here's a typical scene:
Now that I've watched ten of the worst 100 movies of the decade, according to Rotten Tomatoes, here is my current ranking (#1 being worst, with Rotten Tomatoes' ranking in parentheses):
10. A Sound of Thunder (#93)
9. The New Guy (#94)
8. Pavilion of Women (#86)
7. The Adventures of Pluto Nash (#79)
6. BloodRayne (#48)
5. Rollerball (#28)
4. The Celestine Prophecy (#55)
3. Epic Movie (#21)
2. 3 Strikes (#8)
1. Corky Romano (#64) -- 3 Strikes is way worse of a movie, but it's really low budget. The expectations that would go into a Saturday Night Live-ish movie with some budget mean this is at the top/bottom of the list.
NFL Picks (Last week, 8-5; overall, 74-55-1, including a win on SF -3 on Thursday night):
- Tennessee (-6.5) vs. Buffalo: Now that Vince Young won me actual cash in the office pool last week, I'm firmly on his bandwagon.
- New Orleans (-13.5) at St. Louis: I find it hard to pick another team to win the Super Bowl besides New Orleans right now.
- Tampa Bay (+10) at Miami: When did Miami deserve to be giving double-digit points? I feel like, if Josh Freeman is as good as he seemed last week, we're in an arbitrage position with the Bucs until Vegas catches up with them being better than they've been.
- Minnesota (-16.5) vs. Detroit: At home, coming off the bye.
- New York Jets (-7) vs. Jacksonville: See above.
- Cincinnati (+7) at Pittsburgh: The Steelers look great, but so do the Bengals. Figure this has to be a close game.
- Denver (-3.5) at Washington: 3.5?! It's not like they're playing Baltimore or Pittsburgh again.
- Atlanta (-1.5) at Carolina: I smell a trap. I can't pick Carolina, but wouldn't be surprised at all if they won.
- Kansas City (+1.5) at Oakland: I don't know how Oakland gives points to anyone.
- Green Bay (+3) vs. Dallas: Dallas has been playing above their heads lately.
- Arizona (-8.5) vs. Seattle: I'm sure what I'm about to say means that Seattle will win, but this seems like really easy money.
- San Diego (-2) vs. Philadelphia: That two points means that Vegas thinks the two teams are exactly equal. I don't see that.
- Indianapolis (-3) vs. New England: I don't care who wins this. I just want to sit back and enjoy.
- Baltimore (-11) at Cleveland: Brady Quinn's back!