- Standing next to a meeting of police and Walmart management as they discussed some of the goings-on of the morning. One person had apparently impersonated an employee in order to shoplift and people were selling the "doorbuster" TVs in the parking lot for a profit.
- Watching people in front of me leave their carts to keep grabbing more and more items. When they got to the register to find out those items weren't actually on sale? They bought none of them.
- Someone applauding another shopper for grabbing a copy of Fast and Furious because it was "like, a really great movie."
- The fact that more people were in one of the various lines around the store than were actually shopping.
- My favorite: someone coming up to one of the managers standing near me and asking, "Where are all of your Snuggies?"
In the meantime, I shot a 100 and hurt my back on the first round I played of the game. The gyroscope attachment actually reads your swing, so any little bit off and the ball is flying all over the place. Can't knock the realism.
On the plus side, I didn't drink and drive today like some video game-naming golfer we know.