Sunday, September 13, 2009

?s

I was tipped off to a site that you have to try: Sporcle. It's a quiz site that is very, very addicting.

Anyways, it's been a long (but fun) day of birthday celebrations and a great production of Taming of the Shrew, so I'll leave off with my NFL picks for tomorrow. On Thursday, I had Tennessee (+6) and won, so I'm 1-0. The rest:
  • Atlanta (-4) vs. Miami: Has anyone ever been less excited by a matchup of two playoff teams from the previous season?
  • Denver (+4) at Cincinnati: I don't know what to think about either of these teams.
  • Minnesota (-4) at Cleveland: How many yards will Peterson get in the first half before the Vikings rest him in the second? 190?
  • Indianapolis (-7) vs. Jacksonville: Can I pick a push?
  • New Orleans (-13) vs. Detroit: Fantasy football game of the day.
  • Dallas (-6) at Tampa: Yawn.
  • Philadelphia (-1.5) at Carolina: I have little clue on this one and it could go a bit towards telling us how the NFC will shake out this year.
  • Baltimore (-13) vs. Kansas City: The question is more if Kansas City will accumulate 13 total yards in the game.
  • New York Jets (+4) at Houston: I like Houston to win with Sanchez starting on the road, but it could be a good game.
  • New York Giants (-6.5) vs. Washington: Brandon Jacobs has a big day here.
  • Arizona (-6.5) vs. San Francisco: Will the Arizona fans actually come out to celebrate their NFC champions?
  • Seattle (-8.5) vs. St. Louis: Hasselbeck to Houshmandzadeh. Remember that phrase.
  • Green Bay (-3.5) vs. Chicago: Do I think too highly of a Packer team that won six games last year?
  • New England (-11) vs. Buffalo: Go to Vegas and bet your life on this one.
  • San Diego (-9.5) at Oakland: How badly does San Diego always beat Oakland on the first Monday of the season?

No comments: