Sunday, January 10, 2010

Moving On

I went 3-1 on my picks this weekend, missing only the Jets' win over Cincinnati. I still have no reason to change any other picks. Dallas looks great, Arizona's D made big plays but was porous, the Ravens and Jets will have major uphill battles against the Colts and Chargers, respectively. Should be a fun next weekend. As much as I hated the Ravens two weeks ago, they finally put it all together and dominated. It annoys me that they waited until now, but I guess it was a better time than any other.

A big anniversary in my life as today marked the five years since I was laid off and forced to make a career change, but let's look at music history instead. Or music "history". It's the 31st birthday of Chris Smith, better known as the "Daddy Mack":

No comments: