- I was hoping for a lazy weekend, but when my car died on the way to work on what should have been a day off to begin with, I was out of luck. All signs point to buying a new car tomorrow. From a dealership in Virginia, no less. I just hope it doesn't smell like smoke and Republicans.
- Watched all of Lost up to before the fifth season finale. I'll do more on that tomorrow.
- Is there any twosome of television I'd rather watch less than the Grammys and the Pro Bowl?
- Dwight Freeney is going to be either out or severely hampered for the Super Bowl. Don't think that changes my pick at all.
- Montgomery County should be ashamed at the road conditions during the snow storm yesterday. Nothing was plowed or treated. There were cars sliding all over major roads and on-ramps to the highways were blocked by vehicles that were stuck.
- One of Uwe Boll's movies came available on Netflix Watch Instantly this past week. I was very disciplined in not watching it for this week. It's tough, though. Of the now twenty-one of the worst movie list that I've watched, Boll's Bloodrayne is by far my favorite. This one, Alone In The Dark (#15), stars Christian Slater and Tara Reid. Temptation.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
And They Are Indisputable
These are the facts: