Monday, October 29, 2007

Excuse Me Sir, Your Nose Smells

Mondays are always a bit tough, since I have class after work. Plus, with my laptop down for the next day or two while we wait for a technician, I can't quite get the formatting right since the bullets don't indent right on any other computer (the tab button just switches between forms, but doesn't on the laptop for whatever reason).

Anyways:
  • Congrats to the Red Sox. They were the best team all year. And with the Yankees less stable than Britney, they'll probably continue next year. I'm pretty happy that I have Matt Holliday and Jonathan Papelbon in the keeper league after this postseason.
  • Another very strong "Curb Your Enthusiasm". I can't wait to get rid of the brothers and sisters. I know how you feel about the Blacks. Almost seems like the rest of the season was a set-up for this one.
  • I'll leave you with this super nerdy poster that a friend shared with me.

No comments: