Tuesday, October 30, 2007

...And The Odds Are In My Favor!

  • What I'm Watching/Listening To/Reading:
    • The Tipping Point is really an intriguing book. I had 100 pages yesterday for homework and it just flew by. Interesting theories that are fairly intuitive, written in a narrative style. Good To Great has maybe more interesting points, but the writing is so dry that everyone in my class is reading it first, so Tipping Point is kind of a reward for getting through it.
    • What We'll All Be Watching Dept.: What are the odds that Pats-Colts lives up to the hype? The office consensus is 10-1. I'm leaning Colts early -- how do you pick against the undefeated Super Bowl champions at home, who have moved the ball at will against the Pats in recent memory?
  • Random Thoughts/Links:
  • Daily Rant:
    • We pause today to honor Goulet. Any participant in an all-time great Elvis story deserves at least as much. Back tomorrow with more, including the triumphant return of Your List Sucks! I leave with a question -- do you want to participate in Random Babbles? Many blogs have "teams", where multiple people can post as they desire. If you're interested in becoming part of the Random Babbles team, drop me an e-mail. If you don't have my e-mail address, this offer isn't for you (sorry).

No comments: