Monday, June 21, 2010

Time Management

I think we're generally happy about the On Demand world in which we live. It's great to be able to watch anything I want whenever I want. It's great to be riding around Arlington Cemetery and being able to look up various names on wikipedia. All of this at my fingertips can be a bit much, though.

I can listen to podcasts whenever I want on my phone or my computer. There are some great ones like Nerdist or Adam Corrola that I just don't have time for, but what is one to do with must-listen ones? Today starts the return of Don Geronimo to major radio in Sacramento and the show is being released in podcast form (I'm listening to it right now). That brings the daily podcasts I want to hear to three: Tony Kornheiser, Mike O'Meara, and Geronimo. 5 and a half hours of podcast time a day. I'm going to try to find the time at work, in the car, at home. How long will it last before I give up? I give it like three days before I only listen to the parts of Geronimo that I can stream when I get the chance.

No comments: