Thursday, February 5, 2009

That's Not Even A State!

  • Random Pop Culture:
    • Earl just keeps firing on all cylinders. I need to find the appropriate situation in which to tell someone they're from Doucheachusetts or that they're the mayor of Assylvania.
    • Clemson won by 27 over Duke last night? Kind of takes a little of the wind out of the sails of next Wednesday's Carolina-Duke matchup.
    • With Denny gone (finally), Grey's went back to being really good. It's got a good chance of joining Lost, Entourage, and, of course, 24 as shows that have come back from the precipice. Though I can't quite figure out why they would do that weird dump of Erica Hahn just to bring in a new doctor to be a potential love interest for Callie.
    • Pretty much says all you need to know about the state of the shows in question when the much-hyped Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice cross-over was actually a regular Grey's episode and then a Private Practice episode with Patrick Dempsey on it.
  • Random Hatred And/Or Love:
    • I saw some people tonight that I hadn't seen in fifteen years. So long ago that I met some of my best friends in the time since I'd last seen these people. So weird.
    • I can live with the temperature being in running back numbers, but quarterback numbers are not cool.
  • Random Music Video of the Day:
    • You might say, "Dude, this song sucks!" And I would respond with, "Dude, you are in denial. Luke, trust your feelings." I give you... Matthew and Gunnar Nelson!

No comments: