Friday, January 30, 2009

Three Down, Two To Go

  • Random Pop Culture:
    • Went to see my third Best Picture nominee tonight, Gus Van Sant's Milk. It's a fine movie. Not spectacular, not the best, just fine. A little uneven in its pace and in some of the visuals. It's better than I'm making it sound -- Sean Penn is fantastic, as is James Franco. Josh Brolin is as good as ever. The second half of the movie is very compelling. It's just that the first part is a bit slow, so the movie doesn't seem cohesive as a whole.
    • I could have mentioned it after watching the episode, but has there ever been a bigger lock to appear on The Soup than when Seacrest sat on Kara's lap?
  • Random Hatred And/Or Love:
    • I'm not doing it tonight. Just not. I'm being good.
  • Random Monkey Sighting:

No comments: