- The British show The IT Crowd is really, really funny. A wacky sitcom about two nerds and their just-a-bit-too-desperate female boss. I generally don't like shows with laugh tracks, but it doesn't bother me here too much (maybe I've been softened up by How I Met Your Mother).
- Traffic Light on Fox started out okay, but has gotten quite funny over the last few episodes. They nail some guy things, a notable one being a story about the morning commute as alone time.
- No teams of note in the tourney tonight, though a couple of good ones yesterday with Oakland (high-scoring with a legit NBA prospect in the post) and Butler. As always, loving the amount of basketball available between various channels and ESPN3, especially the always entertaining Pac-10 tournament on CSN.
- Wisconsin came in at #18 in my state rankings of a couple of years ago. Seeing what is going on there makes me feel all the more fortunate to live in as deep blue a state as I do.
- It's quite likely that my daughter will grow up never knowing that Color Me Badd ever existed, unless I do something about it. My duty, right?
Thursday, March 10, 2011
And They Are Indisputable
These are the facts: