Monday, February 28, 2011

Winning

  • The Monologue:
    • The Clippers are celebrating Black History Month. On the day after tomorrow.
    • Charlie Sheen says that he's not high on anything except Charlie Sheen. He went to the hospital after buying some Charlie Sheen which turned out to be a "Hot Shot". Get it?
    • See, your little mind thinks my joke is bad and all I think about is winning.
  • Random Pop Culture:
    • Didn't watch much of the Oscars because other people in my house do not appreciate my constant mockery. Instead, watched an Amazing Race result that wasn't fixed but could have been based on the team that left and what I assume is everyone's indifference. Also, an episode of Big Love that I barely paid attention to because I was reading Oscar jokes on Twitter and the show is mostly boring lately. Was I happy with who won the awards? Who cares. I know what I liked and that's fine for me.
    • How I Met Your Mother is pretty hit-or-miss of late, but tonight's was hit. The dog stuff was great and the "sandwich" gag is always a winner.
    • To say I don't care about House anymore would be to say that Qadafi is having some troubles in his country. I am flamingly apathetic.
    • Somehow, I've found myself watching the final season of Heroes on Netflix Watch Instantly. It's quite a bit better than I thought it would be, but obviously too little, too late.
  • Random Webpage:
    • Brian Jones would have 69 today, but of course he died 42 years ago. Anyway, he played on this song, among other hits from whatever band this is.

No comments: