Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Not My Cup Of Tea

  • The Monologue:
    • Now that Christine O'Donnell has lost her bid for the Senate, can I get some cleaning done? That nose isn't going to twitch itself.
    • The McRib is back at McDonald's. Little-known fact: God actually used the McRib to create Eve. There's no sound for "Mc" in Hebrew, so the Biblical translations are all wrong.
    • Am I reading this right that the Cowboys lost an election for Senate in Texas? No, they lost an election for Congress in Hawaii? No, they lost Question A in a county in Ohio? Can't they win anything?
    • I, for one, welcome our new Republican overlords.
  • Random Pop Culture:
    • Not loving The Amazing Race right now. You have a pretty difficult leg with my least favorite teams battling it out for last, just to find out it's non-elimination? It feels like a waste of an hour, especially considering how easy the Speed Bumps are.
    • I'm way behind on TV between the World Series and the election returns. Priority #1 tomorrow: The Walking Dead.
  • Oh, And:
    • Harry Reid. The Tea Party does not work on a national scale.

No comments: