Monday, November 29, 2010

The Heat Went 1-2 Since My Last Post

  • The Monologue:
    • I realized I hadn't posted in almost a week. Not doing posts for almost a week?! I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...
    • A Spider-Man musical? What a great idea!!!
    • Giving info to WikiLeaks is treason and treason has to be punished! Just ask Scooter Libby and, um, whoever it was that had him out Valerie Plame!
  • Random Pop Culture:
    • The end of last night's The Amazing Race pissed me off, big time. Absolute BS.
    • Human Target revamped itself with some new characters and a slightly new premise. It was probably the most fun show on the air last year and it will take some time to find itself, but a lot of the pieces are there.
    • Season finales this week for Sons of Anarchy, Terriers (hopefully not the series finale), and The Walking Dead. TV gets a lot less entertaining next week.
  • Random Video:
    • Okay, I'm officially obsessed with the "Class Reunion 1992" station on my Yahoo Music app. Let's do some music from 1992, a great music year, for a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on The Amazing Race- if ever a team did not deserve a second chance, it's that one. Well, the dude specifically. I don't want to have to listen to him abuse his girlfriend for another week, and I hope that the producers don't erase the six hour penalty with an early-in-the-episode choke point.

-Tom

Anonymous said...

I agree on The Amazing Race- if ever a team did not deserve a second chance, it's that one. Well, the dude specifically. I don't want to have to listen to him abuse his girlfriend for another week, and I hope that the producers don't erase the six hour penalty with an early-in-the-episode choke point.

-Tom

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I feel so strongly about this that I had to post my comment twice...oops.

-Tom

Anonymous said...

Penile Cancer - a growth, legion or sore that is malignant and are generally found to the surface or within a tissue within the penis;Penile Implants and Surgery - an implant inside penis or a surgical procedure having been recently performed will be irritating the penis or it may possibly have become infected;Penis Fracture - a rupture of one or both within the cambers within a penis that enable it to work as erect;Peyronies Disease - scar tissue during the penis that results around the penis developing a curve or abnormal bend;Pimples - an infection of sizegenetics pores or hair follicles which is usually the result of bacterial build-up;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/