- It's interesting how Rob was such a good guy on Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians when he was pitted against Russell, but has gone back to his Machiavellian ways this season.
- Dreading the impending Passover holiday. I prefer one day of no food to eight days of extreme restriction.
- Finally time to watch hockey!
- Still weeks away from the time to watch pro basketball!
- People joke about how much the French love Jerry Lewis, but I've never seen anyone analyze it. My hypothesis is that they are so low on inhibitions compared to the Americans that they are non-chalant about many things that we find funny. So, being used to sex and their bodies, they have to find something else. Namely, the man who wrote The Day The Clown Cried (read about that here). They can have their Jerry Lewis and their lack of inhibition. I say: boobies and doody.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
And They Are Indisputable
These are the facts: